Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
weescotty

BUSH TV CODE

Hi I have a Bush TV and cant seem to find the remote code anywhere for this set.Can any one help

AM USING REV:9 REMOTE.. TV IS A BUSH: MODEL-BLED42FHDAE

Thanks

Scott

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Staff
John-B

Re: BUSH TV CODE

Hi weescotty

Thanks for joniing the Forum and for making your first post.

Have you tried our Remote control code helper on our help centre?

Cheers

John-B
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
weescotty

I have tried everything and everywhere to get a code to work this tv and have so far had no results some

one out there must be able to help

Retired Staff Member
batweb79

Hi weescotty,

I have double checked the codes for your TV and have these three for you to try - 2060, 0642 & 0688.

Before you try these codes can you go through this procedure first.

Please come back and let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Barry
Community Coordinator

weescotty

Ok Mate ill give this procedure a go..Is it take battery out and hold select 60 secs than put it back in ? Then do the procedure with these codes

Scott

weescotty

Tried this procedure that you have said..

Have also tried the codes that you have issued still have no success

Scott

Retired Staff Member
Anne-M

Hi weescotty, 

Can you try the code 1354 for me as this is the other code on our online tool that may work?

Please let me know if this works.

Thanks, 

Anne
Community Coordinator

weescotty

Tried that code that doesn't do anything either..And  an Engineer out yesterday for another problem was saying to him about these codes he tried a few things nothing work but did say it hard to get a code to work a BUSH TV.. Hard to believe

Retired Staff Member
GarryC

Hi weescotty,

I am unsure of all the codes you have tried so far, however this is a list of all the codes we have for a Rev.9 remote and Bush TV:

0246 0263 0377 0037 0064 0065 0310 0300 0383 0391 0402 0547 0292 0239 0312 0609 0322 0339 0515 0236 0389 0191 0245 0584 0615

If none of these work, then it would seem that we do not have a code for your particular model of TV.

Thanks,