Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
s.lee2007

BT Sport via Sky

Hi

Does anybody know if the new BT Sport package coming in next season will be available via Sky as the ESPN package is currently?

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Senior Member (Bronze)
fwiw

Re: BT Sport via Sky

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
jobow1

It s easy to watch bt sport on sky as long as you have bt infinity just go on to my bt and follow the step by step guide it's free as well if you have infinity took me two minuites I have to log back on to my BT on the 1st of Aughust yo download the app

Regular Visitor
Ian+Snelling

You only need to have a sky box and bt broadband to register for bt sport and Espn on your sky box.
Contributor
phil-liverpool

is espn continuing then after bt start up...

i thought bt was more or less taking over all espn stuff....

Regular Visitor
Ian+Snelling

As far as I have read on Espn site it is Espn uk
Contributor
DAVEY1234

To get bt sports on a sky box it costs £12 permonth plus a £15 activation fee.

Your sky account must be active to recieve it and you do not need any other products from BT.

-

ESPN will continue to broadcast but it is very unlikely they will have any exclusive sports programming.

Regular Visitor
Ian+Snelling

Yes you are right it would cost that much if you did not have bt then it is free.
Occasional Visitor
Flandy.g

you do not require to have BT broadband to get BT sports.

you do not need broadband. It is added to the viewing card.

£15 activation on each box and £12 for each box (Per month)

jobow1 wrote:

It s easy to watch bt sport on sky as long as you have bt infinity just go on to my bt and follow the step by step guide it's free as well if you have infinity took me two minuites I have to log back on to my BT on the 1st of Aughust yo download the app

Occasional Visitor
Live+the+dream

£15 to activate it haha morons
Occasional Visitor
Raycarpenter

I've got BT Sport via my Sky Box but it doesn't appear to be available via Sky Go - does anyone know if it will be available via this platform?

Regular Visitor
Ian+Snelling

Not known but you can get it by downloading the bt sport app.
Frequent Visitor
Rhymney+Guy

Okay who's in the wrong BT or Sky ? Seems you cannot have Bt Sport on your multi room  :smileymad:

Regular Visitor
Ian+Snelling

I have checked that myself and BT say you cannot do that.
Super User
caesarome

Rhymney+Guy wrote:

Okay who's in the wrong BT or Sky ? Seems you cannot have Bt Sport on your multi room  :smileymad:

It is a BT issue as they are responsable for their channel.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.