Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Frequent Contributor (Platinum)
Mouse38

BBC Three programmes missing in catch Up TV & app problem

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I have noted this before, but there are fewer programmes listed in Sky catchup BBC iPlayer, that from the BBC service.

An Example ....for BBC Three,

Sky have 4 programmes for Tues 14/5 , BBC have 8 listed and available

Sky have 1 programmes for Weds 15/5 , BBC have 5 listed and available

Sky have 2 programmes for Thurs 16/5 , BBC have 3 listed and available

In particular Eurovision 1st SemiFinal from 8:00 Tues 14th Missing on Sky Catchup available on BBC via PC.

ALSO... For too long now the SKY+ app has BBC catchup missing, I have read the FAQ about BBC permissions, but promises are being made that it is coming. Can we have an update?

Thanks

Colin

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
These ideas are my own, I do not work for Sky. I have been a long term Sky User with extensive professional experience with AV equipment.
Sky DRX895 1TB, Sky Gnome, PlusNet Unlimited Fibre, Ethernet connected to box.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Contributor
Volts

Re: BBC Three programmes missing in catch Up TV & app problem

was under the impression its the BBC who decide what content they put on the Iplayer Sky catchup service. It doesn't mirror the PC service. Which it should in my opinion

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
caesarome

It is down to the BBC as Sky have no say ehat prigrams are or are not available.
__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Frequent Contributor (Platinum)
Mouse38

Some time ago, in the early days of iPlayer - on demand. I made a fault report and was told that the Sky iPlayer catchup would reflect whatever the BBC had on their site. It got very much better when the service 'caught up' and has only degraded in the last few days.

Has any SKY spokesperson any comment to make?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
These ideas are my own, I do not work for Sky. I have been a long term Sky User with extensive professional experience with AV equipment.
Sky DRX895 1TB, Sky Gnome, PlusNet Unlimited Fibre, Ethernet connected to box.