Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
MattAston

BBC HD Channels not working

Hi,

On my second Sky+HD box the channels BBC1 HD and BBC HD , I am getting "No satalite singal", however all the other HD channels are working perfectly and on my Main Sky+HD box that is fed off the same dish they are both fine.

I have attemped multiple rebuilds with no success.

Thanks

Matt

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff (Retired)
GarryC

Re: BBC HD Channels not working

Hi Matt,

Can you let me know if you are still seeing this error message? When the No Satellite Signal message is on screen, is there a number also?

It would seem strange that this is effecting the one box at home only, so the more information we have the better.

Thanks,

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Visitor
MattAston

Yes i am still seeing the message. No error code just

For your information [28]

no satellite signal

thanks for your help

Occasional Visitor
Dazza1975

I have the same problem, just put new Sky +HD box in bedroom to replace old standard HD one and BBC HD channels not working but all the rest are ok. Same error message, really annoying.
Occasional Visitor
Gitsy365

Just bookmarking this to see how this gets resolved. I'm having the same problem and was told it was because I have an older Thompson box, but seeing as the poster above me has a newer box I'm wondering if this is not the case?