Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
MissJazzParrot

Audio out of sync

Any time i try and watch live tv, the audio and video are out of sync by just enough to be intensely irritating...

Is there anything i can do?

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
Stantheman2k12

Re: Audio out of sync

Are you connected to a home cinema or tv? 

Have you tried switching your box off at the wall for 5 minutes?

If I Or Anyone Has Helped Please Kudos. If Your Problem Is Solved Please Click On Accept As Solution.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Getting There
MissJazzParrot

i was watching Sky Go on my laptop, but i think i've solved it now - i changed the quality setting to anything other than 'auto' and it's ok now :smileyhappy:

Super User
Stantheman2k12

Glad Your Sorted :smileyvery-happy:

If I Or Anyone Has Helped Please Kudos. If Your Problem Is Solved Please Click On Accept As Solution.
Getting There
FuGu

This happens alot for me too, it does sync if I use High/Med/Low but the quality isn't as good as on auto, when all the bars fill up, Its very annoying especially when watching sport, why not have an extra quailty option instead of just auto using all the bars.