on 27-09-2013 06:01 PM
Hi all, first time on here. This is a repeat of a previous post by Malcolm W. I keep getting a message that says 'Apologies-this item has been interrupted due to an error. please click play to resume watching. (t:6038/c:4110) ??????? I've tried everything and but the message keeps coming back.
I noticed that Ceaserome had previously posted a solution (see below), which ive tried in all combinations, even re-booting my laptop and checking version of Silverlight which is up to date, but i still keep getting the same error message.
Ceasersomes solution was.
1. Open Microsoft Silverlight by going to the Start Menu > All Programs > Microsoft Silverlight.
2. Click on the Application Storage tab.
3. Ensure the box is checked to Enable Application Storage at the bottom of the window.
4. Select any entries in the window that mention Sky, Sky Go or Sky Player and hit the delete button to remove these entries.
5. Click on the Playback tab and ensure the box is checked to Enable download and updates to components required for protected content playback
Can anyone help please.
on 27-09-2013 07:54 PM
More often than not that fix should fix the 6038 problem but as it hasn't for you have a read of this: