Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
jpseymour

Apologies, this item has been interrupted due to an error. Please click play to resume watching.

Apologies, this item has been interrupted due to an error. Please click play to resume watching.[t:3133 / c:4110]

hi this comes up everytime i try and play a video that pre recorded, i can watch live tv but when i try say a movie on demand this comes up on everything not just one program.

help please!

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
GregorA

Re: Apologies, this item has been interrupted due to an error. Please click play to resume watching.

Hi jpseymour,

Welcome to the Sky Help Forum.

Sorry to read that you are currently having issues using the Sky Go service. It would be best at this stage to complete the steps from here.

Also, try using a different browser as this could also be the issue.

Regards,

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.