Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Explorer
tomplatz

Re: Apologies the item has been interrupted due to an error. [t6000-c1501]

I must admit I have a Mac and SkyGo does not work at all or SkyGo Desktop. I have unistalled microsoft silverlight and desktop and emptied trash and switched on and off and re-installed and nothing works just get (T6000-C1501). What does that mean anyway, no one tells you. I had this problem in July and managed to resolve in August by creating another user for the Mac. But I've had problems for a month now and cannot use SkyGo. I also use Safari as I was told Firefox caused a problem for Silverlight, still does not work.

I have upgraded my Mac OS X to 10.6.8 and wondered whether I should upgrade it to 10.7.

I think SkyGo is a fantastic product but not if it doesn't work.

The only other thing that I have changed recently is to go to Virgin Broadband as Sky was to slow.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
GregorA

Hi Gerry67,

Can you confirm what steps you have completed in trying to resolve this issue? Are you trying to watch Sky Go outside the UK?

Regards.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
GregorA

Hi Joe+Lawson,

I can understand you are quite frustrated at the moment, however can you confirm whether or not you're having the same issues at the moment?

Regards.

Retired Staff Member
GregorA

Hi tomplatz,

Have you upgraded your software since you last posted? Also have you tried using a different browser?

We look forward to your reply.

Regards.

Getting There
Joe+Lawson

I am experiencing the same issues, gone through the troubleshooting and not working. Problems seem to come with silverlight updates so knowing what is happening would be nice.

Retired Staff Member
GregorA

Hi Joe+Lawson,

Can you confirm what troubleshooting steps you have completed to try and resolve the issue?

We look forward to hearing from you again.

Regards.

I'm New Here
rachael82f

Im getting the same issue on my mac after installing Silverlight 5. Worked fine before that. 

Retired Staff Member
StacieB

Hi rachael82f,

Can you tell me if you are using the Sky Go desktop or online version?

Thanks.

Getting There
wasteofspace

Hi, I've just posted on another thread about the latest Silverlight upgrade (PLS SEE THIS AS I BELIEVE THIS IS THE REAL CAUSE OF THE PROBLEMS) which gave me the EXACT same issue and error code has been reported here.

I cannot watch any streaming content on any registered devices as I get this exact same script error code, nor can I watch any downloaded content on Sky Desktop as then I get issues obtaining the license for the content. All was fine until I had the Desktop upgrade which upgraded Silverlight.

Solution? No idea. I've tried on-line chat and again all they suggest is basic stuff like change browser, re-install Silverlight (done it and still didn't work!)

So....Sky should pull there finger out but it is Easter and it is Microsoft as well. We need more people to complain and raise the issues on the forums

Getting There
wasteofspace

To Help the sky guys I've pasted my comments from the Silverlight thread. This is because reading the previous Q&As on this same thread asked similar questions as to what I wrote on the Silverlight tread. Hope this helps and prompts a response

"Also, I have a Mac which I use solely for the downloading and viewing of content via Sky Desktop and after the exact same Silverlight upgrade on it using Safari browser, even though the MAC device is registered as per "manage devices", I cannot view any steaming content....it keeps flagging a message alert syaing  "Sorry, blah blah blah, try again and gives an obtruse script Error code" Even worse, on the Sky Desktop it won't allow me to watch any downloaded content as it keeps trying anf failing to get the licenses (altert message displayed). This is on content download both before and after the Silverlight upgrade

I want to wacth on the go, the Masters and cannot watch it at all. Very frustrating. I tried on line chat and they always suggest basic issues like re-installl, change browser etc etc. Just kicking the can further down the road.....

Hence, I cannot really watch any downloaded or streamed content on any device registered or otherwise, since the Silverlight upgrade"

Explorer
tomplatz

I have manged to resolve my T6000-C1501 by looking around this forum, so thanks to whoever posted this solution.

On a Mac go to Mac HD,Library, aplication support, microsoft and delete the playready and silverlight.

Also delete any instances of silverlight and skygo desktop.

Empty out of trash and reboot.

Then re-install silverlight from the skygo website.

Worked for me, hope it helps

Community Coordinator
chelsea12

Hi tomplatz

Great to hear that you have managed to get your issue resolved, and for the update on the Mac process.

Thanks   

Jane
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Getting There
Jamie80

Never get any problems watching BBC, ITV or Channel 5 online, only ever Sky. Constant problems, none of the solutions work. Sky Go needs radical improvement or it needs to be withdrawn, it's worse to have something that only sometimes works than not have it at all.

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi Jamie80, 

Welcome to the Sky Help Forum, sorry for the delay in replying to your post, are you still having problems with the C:1501 error?

If you are please see our Sky Go Troubleshooting guide and let us know if these steps help clear the issue.

Thanks,

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Getting There
Janet2012

This Sky Go is a bit of a joke as i have 2 problems now.

1 of them is that other peoples devices are showing on my account(Sky know about the problem) but are they doing anything about it?

The other problem is that im get the same message and error code as well and yes i have uninstalled siverlight and installed it again and i use firefox and google chrome and have the same problem and yes they are up to date.

Sky please tell us what is going on with the problems with sky go at the the moment? you must know but you are not telling us.

i dont have sky TV so am paying for a online service i cant use.