Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Pete+H2K

Anytime+ available on these set top boxes.

[ Edited ]

Hi.

I would like to compile a complete list of set top boxes and indicate if anytime+ is available for those boxes. There are several posts which are just repeating information so to make things easier, I will edit this, the top post with the informaton i receive.

Please send me a private message with the make of your stb, the model number, version number, OS and EPG versions. These are found by pressing services, right, down, then select system details.

for info:

"We are gradually rolling out Sky Anytime + to all Sky + HD Boxes and can confirm that 75% of the country will be up and running by the end of November 2010 and the rest of the country by the end of January 2011"
found on digital Spy at this post 

And

Yes, Thomson boxes will be able to receive Anytime+ from next year

found on Twitter under skyhd now im happer :smileyhappy: 

2010-11-01 13:20 -even happier as this has been confirmed by an independant source. now I know its comming to Thomson boxes, its just a matter of when.

2010-11-01 20:15 - Just received confirmation from Sky by email that Thomson boxes will be compatable.

2010-11-01 20:30 - At this time, there are over 220 people viewing this post. Please please send me information on your set top box. With out that, this list can not be relied on to be accurate.

2010-11-06 14:20 - In an attempt to verify what I have been hearing, I went to West Quay, Southampton. Talking to the sales man at the Sky booth, he was very insistant that all Sky HD boxes were activated and all that was required was a cable in the back. Could not confirm as his services were not from a live satellite feed. he pointed me to the M-The Mall (Marlands). The sales man at M-The mall, when queried pointed me to a sales brosure, and stated it just has HD, recording and 3d. When I asked if he had a live feed to his set top box and if it had anytime+, he said whats that ? I asked if  I could have a look at the box,  he said yes showed me the stb, said there is a live feed but he didnt know where the remote control was.

2010-11-26 13:10 - Hum. With all the issues with the Amstrad boxes, would it be valid to worry about the potential of the Thomson boxes ? Im going to give a brave assumption here. Malcolm has announced that Samsung boxes are going to be the next to receive the update here. This suggests that although some boxes have the update, it will not be available for your use until the roll out plan covers your box type. It appears that Amstrad were first ( Because Sky own ? Amstrad - who knows ), to be followed by Samsung. If anybody has any other type of box which they are able to use anytime on, please let me know.

2010-11-30 14:00 - Samsung boxes have anytime+. you can read Malcolms post here and confirmation it works on page 3 of this thread. Please Mr Sky, Thomson boxes next  :smileywink:

Cheers

Pete

Anytime available on these.

Samsung -> confirmed working

Model SYSF26.59.01

Version 973005 & 973004

OS SYSF26.59.01

EPG 40.0.14.1

Versions 973007 unconfirmed 

Amstrad 895 1TB HD   >> to be confirmed

Amstrad 1 Trbyte

Model  SYSF 26.28.10

Vers   4F3151

OS 26.28.10

EPG 38.2.1.6 _1

AMSTRAD DRX890
Model SYSF26.28.06
Version 4F3102
OS. SYSF26.28.06
EPG. 38.2.1.6_1
Amstrad
Model SYSF26.28.06
Version 4F31A2
O.S Ver SYSF26.28.06
EPG S Ver 38.2.1.6_1

Require confirmation

Pace 9F3002 software downloaded but not avaiable on sky.com to purchase > Please confirm

Pace 9F3003 software downloaded but not avaiable on sky.com to purchase > Please confirm

Model no: 222.4.5
Version: 9F3003
EPG: Sky+9.10.13A
Data settings:  YES

Model - Amstrad DRX780UK

Model: DMR-V19
Version: 4F3001
EPG: sky+9.10.14v
Data Settings - Yes

Anytime Not available on these YET !

amstrad DRX780-ukG >> Need confirmation

Model Number 1_5-019

Version Number 4F3006

OS 1.32B12

EPG sky+8.4.0.Multiplatform.v3.0.0

Thomson
Model 902020
Version 4E3007
OS 1.32B12
EPG Sky+8.3.2
THOMSON model DSI8215 - type HD - version [4E30nn]
2006/2007 - 4E3001 to 4E3009
2008 (Jan - June) - 4E300A to 4E300E
2008 (July) - 4E3011
PACE model TDS850NB - type HD - version [unknown]
SAMSUNG
MODEL:0.7.060
VERSION:97305
EPG:

If this post has helped you, you can thank me by clicking the pink star to give me Kudos :-)
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
JohnMcD

Re: Anytime+ available on these set top boxes.

Hi,

So the DRX780 has no known timescale, I see some folks saying it is not compatible...

Sadly its the version I have and it just infuriates me that I pay Sky over £800 a year and someone joining Sky now and paying much less can get ANYTIME+...no doubt I will be the last as I was when the last HD electronic programme guide was done...

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Tim+Blewee

My Pace Box now says:

Model Number: SYSF26.53

Version Number: 9F3002

Operating System Version: SYSF26.53

EPG Software Version: 39.0.4.8

Manufacturer: Pace

The box is telling me to go to sky.com/anytimeplus, however when I do the website says I don't have a compatible box.  Sky say I don't have a compatible box in my portfolio despite having HD for nearly 3 years and them replacing my Thomson HD Box 2 months ago for this Pace one.  

Contributor
cmottershead

JohnMcD wrote:

Hi,

So the DRX780 has no known timescale, I see some folks saying it is not compatible...

Sadly its the version I have and it just infuriates me that I pay Sky over £800 a year and someone joining Sky now and paying much less can get ANYTIME+...no doubt I will be the last as I was when the last HD electronic programme guide was done...

tell me about it thats the box i have and i only got sky broadband for this,  having problems with the broadband now and now i find out that this wont work until january!

Visitor
danger.mouse

Great thread - just what we need to find out when boxes may be updated from..... It's a shame that my Thomson is likely to be last on the list as I'm really looking forward to the service, but I can be patient, after all, it appears to be bulletproof in terms of reliability!

Frequent Visitor
Chelinda

The Software on my BOX was upgraded yesterday - - - - > >

Model - Amstrad DRX780UK ( Fitted with 1TByte HD )

WAS
Model Number - 1_5-019
Version Number - 4F3001
Operating System Version - 1.32B12
EPG Software Version - Sky+8.4.0.MultiPlatform.v3.0.0

NOW
Model Number - DMR-V19
Version Number - 4F3001
EPG Software Version - sky+9.10.14v
Data Settings - Yes
Defaults Changed - Yes-3

STILL NO ANYTIME+ OR EMAIL

Occasional Visitor
paw5150

could you let me know if my skyhd box is able to receve anytime+ please            Samsumg model no.1.4.300,version no.9730B3,operating system version 1.32B12,EPG software version SKY+9.10.13a,    many thanks                                                                      

Frequent Visitor
AXED

[ Edited ]

@ Chelinda

Hmm, I have the same Amstrad unit as you, but still have no new EPG.

DRX780

Model Number - 1_5-019
Version Number - 4F3001

Don't all the same units get updated at the same time or is it broken down into location too?

Visitor
danger.mouse

grabbed from a user on Digitalspy after a Samsung  update overnight - something to add to your stats!

Samsung

Model: SYSF26.59
Version: 973006
EPG software version: 40.0.14.1

Occasional Visitor
christaylor6

DRX780

Model Number - 1_5-019
Version Number - 4F3001

Oxfordshire

I am waiting

zzzzzzzzz

AXED wrote:

@ Chelinda

Hmm, I have the same Amstrad unit as you, but still have no new EPG.

DRX780

Model Number - 1_5-019
Version Number - 4F3001

Don't all the same units get updated at the same time or is it broken down into location too?

Frequent Visitor
AXED

I'm starting to worry, its gone very quiet on this topic!

Does this mean that everybody has got the new EPG and Anytime+?

Has anyone recieved the EPG for the Amstrad 780?

Does the Sky box need to be rebooted to make a new EPG visable or is it instant?

Will Anytime+ erase what I have already saved to my planner?

Any help would be nice.

thanks.

Frequent Visitor
StokieUK

Hi,

I have a Samsung 973007 all patched in and ready to go with no sign of Anytime+ :smileysad:

Anyone have that model number with anytime+ yet?

Thanks

Pete

Regular Visitor
airmax1

model number sysf26.59.01

version number 973004

epg software 40.0.14.1

samsung

still no anytime +

Contributor
Merlin77

I have a  Amstrad DRX780UK

4F3006

still no update

still EPG: sky+8.40

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Internet where men are men, women are men
and children are FBI agents.
Visitor
Strummer

My Samsung STB got the Software update today (23/11) at around midday. It froze box and clobbered something I was recording at the time. Thought these updates usually rolled out during the night.

Details are now:

Model Number    SYSF26.59.01

Version Number  973005

Operating System Version   SYSF26.59.01

EPG Software Version    40.0.14.1

I installed a wired connection to Sky (BB unlimited) router OK, Network info was valid and Download Tab appeared on Planner

Unable to activate Anytime+ on my account with the common/usual message and invitation to supply email address for notification when ready.