Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
Reaper73

Anytime + Set Up With TP Link

Hi,

I've had a trawl through and still came unstuck.

I have a TP-Link Wireless Access Point (TL-WA500G) which I am trying to use to connect my SKY to the Internet on my Sky router.

I have only once actuaslly managed to get into the TP-Link Set-Up screen, where I reckon I did everything I was supposed to.

However I am still getting service connection failures when trying to connect.

Can someone please humour me with an idiot-proof step by step guide to allow me to get this working?

It would be greatly appreciated.

PS - Should have paid the little extra for Homeplugs eh? :smileysad:

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
GarryC

Re: Anytime + Set Up With TP Link

Hi Reaper73,

Firstly, I would like to welcome you to our Help Forum and thank you for getting involved!

Unfortunately, this is not a device which we actively support so are unable to provide a solution for you, however a member of the community may be able to assist.

Many Thanks,

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.