Address for Making a Complaint

Answered
Go to Answer
Runner
Post 1 of 3

Address for Making a Complaint

Can somebody give me the written address and email address to make a formal complaint regarding Sky accounts. I am only with Sky for a couple of months but they have  done nothing but cause hassle by over charging me in regard to free sky movies offer. I have now had enough, and am planning to cancel my subscription to Sky. The service offered so far by Sky is a total joke.

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Executive Producer
Post 2 of 3

Re: Address for Making a Complaint

BSHEEHAN wrote:

Can somebody give me the written address and email address to make a formal complaint regarding Sky accounts. I am only with Sky for a couple of months but they have  done nothing but cause hassle by over charging me in regard to free sky movies offer. I have now had enough, and am planning to cancel my subscription to Sky. The service offered so far by Sky is a total joke.

Have you tried to use the "Contact Us"option?

All Replies
Answer
Executive Producer
Post 2 of 3

BSHEEHAN wrote:

Have you tried to use the "Contact Us"option?

Highlighted
First Assistant Director
Post 3 of 3

How about the "How to complain link" at the bottom of the page?

http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/complaints-code

Used to work for Sky and BT ADSL tech support but please don't hate me for it Smiley Wink