Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Super User
caesarome

Re: Activating Anytime + and claiming Free Wireless connector

Tanmbell wrote:

However when I phoned to query when it would be set up I was told that I would get the free wireless box. However I have now got anytime plus activated on my account but I have still had no communication as to when I will receive the wireless connection

You need to contact them again and they should send it out for you and you would have it within 10 days.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Explorer
sadsod

Oh now its 10 days the message I got was 3-5   today is number 5 but I wont hold my breath as Sky don't give a sht all they want is your money. It took 6 phone calls and 5 e mails to get someone to tell me I would get it in 3to5 days  

What is the point of customer help.... notice its not called customer service'  Bad bad word service. Bad bad service sky

One of these days I hope to be able to write something posative about them but they have to do better,

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

[ Edited ]

Even though they quoted me 3-5 days as well mine turned up in nine days two weeks ago but unlike you I was happy to wait.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Explorer
sadsod

I have to say I have today got home and the box was delivered whilst I was out.  I am happy to withdraw my remarks and wish I had not had to take part in this forum, but if they had got it right in the 1st place would not have caused so much heartache for me