Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Explorer
stanna

Accessing sky hub settings

Hi, just wondering why I can't access sky hub settings on 192.168.0.1, I have recently gone over to bt infinity, do I need to be connected to sky's network to access the settings ?
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Protégé
Jaybee2

Re: Accessing sky hub settings

stanna wrote:
Hi, just wondering why I can't access sky hub settings on 192.168.0.1, I have recently gone over to bt infinity, do I need to be connected to sky's network to access the settings ?

If you are on BT Infinity why do you still have the Sky router (I assume that is what you mean by 'sky hub') attached to your network?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
batweb79

Hi stanna,

If you are on BT Infinity then you will be using a BT Hub and the address to access that router is slightly different to ours, try searching online I'm sure you'll find the details you need.

If you are a Sky Fibre customer then you would still use our Sky Hub and 192.168.0.1 username admin & password Sky would still give you access to the router.

Thanks,

Barry
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Protégé
Jaybee2

The default IP address for BT Home Hub is 192.168.1.254
Super User
speedyrite

I wonder if the OP (stanna) is planning to use the Sky Hub as a switch on his local network (by disabling the DHCP server and maybe also the wireless access point, actions which would require logging in to the Sky Hub's UI)?

"All opinions are my own, other advice may be available and may differ from mine.
I do not work for Sky, I'm just a customer like you!
If my advice has helped you, say thanks by clicking on thumbs up"