Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
gas48cgt990111

Re: £75 M&S Refer a Friend offer

[ Edited ]

I EMAILED YOU ON FRIDAY 2-12-2011 TO SAY THAT MY M&S VOUCHERS HAD NOT ARRIVED & THAT NEITHER HAD MY FRIEND removed.I AM PLEASED TO INFORM YOU THAT MY VOUCHERS HAVE NOW ARRIVED.

ACCOUNT NUMBER

removed

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Community Coordinator
Tricia07

Hi gas48cgt990111,

Thanks you for letting us know you have now received your Introduce a Friend M&S Vouchers. We really appreciate this and hope your friend will receive theirs soon, normally this can take up to 45 days after their account has been active and their first subscription has been paid.

I am sorry it has taken this long but hope you will enjoy them.:smileyhappy:

Tricia07
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
gas48cgt990111

Further to my letter dated 5-12-2011,

Although I have received my vouchers my,friend  who invited me to join Sky,has not received hers. I would be grateful if you could look into this & check if her vouchers have been dispatched.

Thank you.

Arnie01

Gas I wouldn't expect too much, I was invited by someone to join sky, they haven't revived their vouchers and now sky are saying they have no record of this so they won't honour it
Community Coordinator
Tricia07

Hi gas48cgt990111,

I do apologise but we will be unable to chase up your friends M&S vouchers. If they would like us to do this for them they will need to try the following link to escalate this.

If your friend has still not received the vouchers once they have tried the escalation route then they will need to contact us themselves by posting on the Sky Forum.

Regards

Tricia07
Community Coordinator

Visitor
col328

I have tried to introduce a friend three times this week using the Sky online service, my friends have heard nothing from Sky,  I have made three complains to Sky who have not bothered to reply. 

Community Coordinator
kirkie50

Hi col328

Sorry you are having problems with the online service, if you have entered all the required details then your friend should receive an email inviting them to join. I would also suggest your friend check their spam as the email may have went in there. If its another problem with the site then let us know please.

Thanks

kirkie50
Community Coordinator

Visitor
col328

As I have said I have recommended and received  confirmations three times now, and they still have not received any response from Sky

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi col328, 

Thanks for that, I appreciate your concern and frustration, can you ask your friend to complete the online form a t www.sky.com/vouchers so this can be looked into further?

Robert
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
RISHWORTH

Sky promises £75 M&S vouchers to its customers if you introduce a friend, well I did when my daughter and partner bought a house 2 months ago, after not hearing anything from Sky after being told that we would get the vouchers after the first months bill had been paid I contacted Sky and I was told neither myself or my daughter will be getting the vouchers as they cannot find any record of us applying, then I got an email stating we didn't go through the correct online procedure, however we both have the officall Sky email confirming we have gone through the proper procedure on looking online this seems to be common problem and as such I feel Its another of Skys disregard for the U.K customer and needs investigating to that end I have posted this email to Watchdog and other cosumer protection groups as this is another of Skys very thin edge of an already thin edge of the wedge

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi RISHWORTH, I'm sorry this has not gone smoothly. We have a dedicated team who handle these enquiries. You can contact them directly via www.sky.com/vouchers.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator

Visitor
col328

What use is contacting the Sky voucher site when Sky have not send him an invite to join, I have only recommended him three times now, I have also had three confirmation email's from Sky saying they will send him an invite to join Sky TV, but alast one week later and hey NO contact from Sky.

He is beginning to go off the idea of joining Sky due to their incompetence. 

Community Coordinator
chelsea12

[ Edited ]

Hi col328

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the introduce a friend offer.

I notice that you have mentioned that your friend has not received an email from us, but you have had conformation back from the team. 

Can you send an email to the friend you have introduced using the same email address you given us for them, just to make sure this is the correct one. Also ask you friend to check their junk/spam inbox as the email's can sometimes go there. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks    

Jane
Community Coordinator

Visitor
col328

Yes my friend's email address is right, yes he has checked his spam folder, and guess what still NO sign of an email from SKY

Staff (Retired)
kirsty+d

Hi col328,

I can appreciate how this must be fairly frustrating :smileysad:

What is the e-mail that you are getting? Are you selecting the e-mail to be sent to your e-mail address?

I know this may seem like a silly question but my understanding is that if you check the box for an e-mail to be sent to your address then that is where the e-mail would be sent. (and not your friends)

If you could let us know if this has been of any help.

Many thanks,