Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
blackie1963
Accepted Solution

6030/4110

Hi all, I've literally just dropped out of sky go and on demand using my laptop, I'm getting an error message with t:6030/C:4110. It was working fine until yesterday and then nothing.... It works fine streaming but not on demand, it will play the adverts and then display the error message; I have tried uninstalling and reinstating, that hasn't worked and have no idea what the error messages mean, can anyone help?

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
caesarome

Re: 6030/4110

This will fix the 6030 one:

Uninstall Microsoft Silverlight from your computer then reboot it and then install an older version.

To do this Google "old silverlight" and install version 5.0.61118 from the first website on the results page. Make sure you have automatic updates turned off on it so it doesn't update itself to the latest version.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
blackie1963

Thanks, how would I turn off automatic updates?

Occasional Visitor
blackie1963

I dont know how people know these things but it's genius, quick reply, followed the instructions and sorted...
Frequent Contributor (Platinum)
kinaton

This is all good unless you have apps that need latest version..