Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
don+costello

28 day cooling off period

I cant find the conditions for the 28 day cooling off period in the general terms and conditions

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
Andy-F21

Great to see you coming to our Forum for advice on your S...

Great to see you coming to our Forum for advice on your Sky Terms & Conditions don+costello, I can clear up your query :smileyhappy:

If you're having an issue with your Sky service, please feel free to let us know by posting on our Forum and we'll help get a resolution.

Otherwise, you'll find the information you're looking for within our Terms & Conditions under the Satisfaction Guarantee section.

I hope this information helps, if you need anything clarified further, please feel free to post on our Forum where we'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.