Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
PMcGoldrick

0300 Numbers?

Hi,

I'm on the Sky Talk Unlimited package.

I was just wondering how much calls are charged (pm) to 0300 numbers.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
kato

Re: 0300 Numbers?

This is Sky's latest Tariff Guide.http://www.sky.com/shop/__PDF/SkyTalkTariffGuide.pdf

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
Patricia12

Still cannot find any mention of 0300 numbers in that guide.

Super User
kato

Is it not on page two where it mentions 01,02,03 & 0870 numbers ?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Super User
Stantheman2k12

1. UK calls are to 01, 02, 03 & 0870 numbers only (excludes calls to Channel Islands, indirect and dial-up Internet access numbers and 070 numbers). Calls from Northern Ireland to the
Republic of Ireland are charged at UK rates. “Inclusive”and “Unlimited” UK calls last up to an hour, after which 7.6p per minute rates apply, or you can hang up and redial as often as you like.
Subjectto Acceptable Use Policy – see sky.com/skytalk. UK rates apply for calls to the g21 charge-band.
Max price for other 08 numbers is 10.21p per minute, with a max connection fee of 12.5p, please see pages 5 and 12-14. Max price for 070 is 49p per minute, with a max
connection fee of 52p, please see page 10

If I Or Anyone Has Helped Please Kudos. If Your Problem Is Solved Please Click On Accept As Solution.
Super User
Stantheman2k12

PMcGoldrick wrote:

Hi,

I'm on the Sky Talk Unlimited package.

I was just wondering how much calls are charged (pm) to 0300 numbers.

They are included if you have the unlimited talk package (£5pm)

If I Or Anyone Has Helped Please Kudos. If Your Problem Is Solved Please Click On Accept As Solution.
Visitor
Patricia12

Thank you very much for clarifying that. :smileyhappy: